World leading technology of Thermomax direct flow tubes and unique new design combines to offer high performance and total flexibility.
The revolutionary new design of the VarisolDF product offers a modern and flexible alternative to the rigid manifold system. Quick and easy to install, VarisolDF allows individual tubes to be simply clicked together to create solar collectors of varying sizes.
Benefits for everyone
Total flexibility and high performance are not the only benefits of this unique new design. The combination of high performance polymer materials and 'click-fit' technology creates a product that is easier to order, store and install and is also more environmentally friendly.
- Rapid installation.
- No heavy manifold.
- Can size collectors to fit available space e.g. in between windows.
- Sized exactly to meet your needs.
- Only pay for what you need e.g. 24 tube collector - exactly sized.
- Expandable as needs change - can grow the system with your family.
- Match size of collector to available budget and increase when funds are available.
- No gaps in larger systems improving overall appearance.
- Improved stock control - no manifolds to stock, so no guesswork with regard to number required and no capital tied up in manifolds that may/may not be used.
- Less use of energy intensive metals.
- No brazing or welding, reducing energy in manufacturing.
- Polymer materials are 100% recyclable.
- Lighter weight and reduced packaging, minimises the impact of transport.
- Total flexibility
- Precision sizing - 100% accurate
- High performance of Thermomax direct flow technology
- High Performance Polymer material
- Manifold component and tube pre-assembled
- Box sizes of 1, 5 and 10
- Suitable for domestic and commercial application
- 20 year warranty with Kingspan Solar Accredited Installer
- Collector size from 1-150 tubes
- 100% European design and manufacture
- 5 year warranty against hail damage
Office hours: 8.30am - 5pm
Contact the headquarter in Northern Ireland
Kingspan Environmental Ltd
180 Gilford Road
Portadown, Co. Armagh
Northern Ireland, BT63 5LF
Tel: + 44 (0) 28 3836 4500
Fax: + 44 (0) 25 3836 4501